Support my blog, buy anime too!

Sunday, October 4, 2020

I Need To Show Compassion Like Jesus Did

 


Jesus saw the huge crowd as he stepped from the boat, and he had compassion on them because they were like sheep without a shepherd. So he began teaching them many things.

Mark 6:34 NLT

https://bible.com/bible/116/mrk.6.34.NLT

Jesus felt sorry for the crowd because they needed someone to teach them and show them what they were supposed to do. Jesus wanted to teach them because they wanted to hear him.  They wanted to hear him.  

I need to be compassionate and be prepared to share Jesus with other people looking for answers in life.  Jesus was attentive to people and I need to pay attention to people and show them compassion that I might be a testimony of someone that follows Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment