Support my blog, buy anime too!

Sunday, September 1, 2024

Understanding The Lord

 Jeremiah 9:24 NLT

[24] But those who wish to boast should boast in this alone: that they truly know me and understand that I am the Lord who demonstrates unfailing love and who brings justice and righteousness to the earth, and that I delight in these things. I, the Lord, have spoken!

https://bible.com/bible/116/jer.9.24.NLT

I want to know God and understand Him.  I know he demonstrates unfailing love and righteousness.  I know he delights in those things.  I want to follow him because I love him, I also want to know him better.  I've gone to church all my life but my relationship with him isn't the best, and I want to improve my relationship with Him even more as time goes on.

I'm trying my best to keep God at the center of my life, I do get distracted a lot but I have made improvements in my relationship, but it always needs work.  I've added Bible reading and prayer as being more important, I need to make more time to pray, but I feel like I run out of things to pray about, I need to add more praise and worship time too.

As an introvert, I don't really go out and do "preaching" stuff, but I'm good at writing and I think I should try to write more encouraging articles to help encourage people in the Lord and hopefully, help other people follow Jesus.

I hope to encourage you on my own spiritual journey to grow in Jesus and grow closer to Jesus by keeping him at the center of my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment