Support my blog, buy anime too!

Sunday, January 29, 2023

Be Sure To Live Properly

 


Be careful to live properly among your unbelieving neighbors. Then even if they accuse you of doing wrong, they will see your honorable behavior, and they will give honor to God when he judges the world.

1 Peter 2:12 NLT

https://bible.com/bible/116/1pe.2.12.NLT

People watch how I live so I should live properly among my neighbors.  People will say bad things about me but even if they do, living properly, according to the Bible will show others that they are lying. I will be an example so that others will give honor to God when He judges the world.   

I must remember that people are always watching how  I live even if I never meet them.  So I should live according to what God says is proper living.

No comments:

Post a Comment