Support my blog, buy anime too!

Sunday, March 6, 2022

Don’t Worry About Anything, Instead, Pray About Everything

 


Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done.

Philippians 4:6 NLT

https://bible.com/bible/116/php.4.6.NLT

I know everyone is worried about Russia and Ukraine and a lot of other things now, like Covid-19 and what's going on in our world.  But God reminded me through this verse that we can take our worries to God, and thank Him for what He's done in our lives.

Praying is God's solution for what I should do when I hear and see things that make me worry.    It's easy to be bogged down by worry, but God wants you to pray to Him about your worries and thank Him for all the good things He's done in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment