Support my blog, buy anime too!

Saturday, December 4, 2021

The Lord Is My Place of Saftey

 


This I declare about the Lord: He alone is my refuge, my place of safety; he is my God, and I trust him.

Psalms 91:2 NLT

https://bible.com/bible/116/psa.91.2.NLT

During these difficult times dealing with Covid-19, it's easy for me to worry, thinking, "Am I going to get Covid-19?".  This verse reminds me that God is my refuge and place of safety.  He will protect me from Covid-19.  It says in Psalm 91 that I don't have to be afraid of disease, because I put my trust in God.  It's very easy for me to be overcome by fear because of the media or hear that someone I know had Covid or died from it.  

But this verse reminds me that I don't have to be afraid or worry because I am trusting God to protect me and take care of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment