Support my blog, buy anime too!

Sunday, November 7, 2021

See Things From God’s Point of View, Not the Human Point of View

 


Jesus turned around and looked at his disciples, then reprimanded Peter. “Get away from me, Satan!” he said. “You are seeing things merely from a human point of view, not from God’s.”

Mark 8:33 NLT

https://bible.com/bible/116/mrk.8.33.NLT

I must see things from God's point of view, not a human point of view.  While from a human point of view, Jesus' death would be bad because He wouldn't be able to perform miracles and heal people, from God's point of view, Jesus wouldn't pay the price for our sins because He wouldn't go to the Cross and die and rise from the dead three days later.

I must remember to see situations and circumstances from God's point of view and not a human point of view, because God sees the big picture, I don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment