Support my blog, buy anime too!

Thursday, April 15, 2021

Keep My Pure Devotion to Christ

 


But I fear that somehow your pure and undivided devotion to Christ will be corrupted, just as Eve was deceived by the cunning ways of the serpent. You happily put up with whatever anyone tells you, even if they preach a different Jesus than the one we preach, or a different kind of Spirit than the one you received, or a different kind of gospel than the one you believed.
2 Corinthians 11:3‭-‬4 NLT
https://bible.com/bible/116/2co.11.3-4.NLT

I need to keep my pure devotion to Christ and not listen to anyone that preaches a different Jesus than the one of the Gospel and not listen to a different kind of Spirit than the Holy Spirit.  I need to keep Jesus first in my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment