Support my blog, buy anime too!

Sunday, December 27, 2020

I Want A Change of Heart Produced by the Spirit

 


No, a true Jew is one whose heart is right with God. And true circumcision is not merely obeying the letter of the law; rather, it is a change of heart produced by the Spirit. And a person with a changed heart seeks praise from God, not from people.

Romans 2:29 NLT

https://bible.com/bible/116/rom.2.29.NLT

God has changed my heart and I have been trying to learn more from God's Word and not just read it because it's routine and I keep trying to learn something new and apply it in my life.  I have tried to follow what it says rather than just having head knowledge.  I try my best to apply it in my life and pay attention to what God is trying to tell me through Scripture.

No comments:

Post a Comment