Support my blog, buy anime too!

Friday, January 28, 2022

I Shared My Faith And At Least Someone Told Them About Jesus


This is omething I was able to share with a secular person, they went into their spiel about archeology and that they can't find the Bible stories in archeology and were trying to fight me with science, so I just ignored them and presented them with the Gospel.  

It was very interesting, because I was trying to think of a way to share Jesus with people more, and the YouTube comment provided me with the opportunity.  This is what I wrote:

 I've been a Christian for a long time, you just don't want to believe and that's your choice, you can fight Jesus with science all you like, but He always gave you a choice to choose Him or not, but at least I told you that Jesus came to the Earth, died on the Cross for your sins and rose from the dead three days later so you could receive salvation and that He loves you and he wants a relationship with you, and not just following a "religion".  One day, when you stand before the living, resurrected Jesus at the end of your life, maybe you'll remember this YouTube comment that you think is just from some silly Christian.  I'll only say that Jesus loves you and wants a relationship with you and died for your sins so that you wouldn't have to go to Hell forever because Hell wasn't where we were supposed to go.  But you'll send yourself to Hell for the sake of feeling that you were smarter than me, and at least I told you that God loves you and gave you salvation through Jesus.  So you can't say to God, "Nobody told me about you," because I did.  If you openly declare that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

Romans 10:9 NLT

https://bible.com/bible/116/rom.10.9.NLT

At least, even with my limited reach when it comes to an audience, I shared Jesus with this person, and I suspect they'll just ignore me and call me some religious weirdo, but I felt God wanted me to write that answer.  Now I've rarely heard of people coming to Christ because of a YouTube comment, but I did plant a seed, maybe God will water it, maybe something will happen to them and they'll think of what I shared, but I at least tried to share my faith and if they come back with the flying spaghetti monster stuff I'll be like, "You can believe or not, but all I did was share the Gospel with you, I did my job."

No comments:

Post a Comment