Support my blog, buy anime too!

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Anime Review: The Slayers


My old review of The Slayers, being redone!

Buy the original light novel here:

Slayers Novel Volume 1 - $13.49

Slayers volume 1 is written by Hajime Kanzaka.
Lina Inverse, our heroine, is a teenage sorceress who's primarily motivated by her voracious appetite for all things decadent, rich, and tasty.
Brazen and unabashed, Lina crosses paths with equally powerful-in their-own-right sorcerers, magicians, swordsmen, and villains... all of whom frequently want something she wants, has, or is looking to find; and, of course, Lina - who never really learned to share - is not particularly receptive to their attentions...

Support me by disabling Adblock on this blog!   Thank You!  Please rate, comment, favorite, and subscribe to my channel!
My Tumblr


No comments:

Post a Comment