Support my blog, buy anime too!

Thursday, August 27, 2009

The Magical Sea of Nick Suspension Update (YouTube is SO Stupid!)




His new account  here: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheForcesOfNick (suspeneded)
According to Nick's Twitter he said: "they said i was pretending to be a youtube staff member that way i could steal peoples accounts. this is such bull!"

I agree, does he look like he's OLD ENOUGH to BE a YouTube Staffer to you?!  YouTube is stupid, they just suspend people without actually investigating whether or not it's true. 

Update, apparently, he got suspended again by YouTube, because you aren't supposed to make an account if you get suspended by YouTube.


Support me by disabling Adblock on this blog!   Thank You!  Please rate, comment, favorite, and subscribe to my channel!
My Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment