Support my blog, buy anime too!

Sunday, July 16, 2023

Loving Others and Living As I Should

 


I want them to be encouraged and knit together by strong ties of love. I want them to have complete confidence that they understand God’s mysterious plan, which is Christ himself. In him lie hidden all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge. I am telling you this so no one will deceive you with well-crafted arguments. For though I am far away from you, my heart is with you. And I rejoice that you are living as you should and that your faith in Christ is strong.

Colossians 2:2‭-‬5 NLT

https://bible.com/bible/116/col.2.2-5.NLT

I must remember to live as I should, relying on Jesus and his treasures of wisdom and knowledge.  It's very easy to be persuaded by well-crafted arguments, but my salvation in Jesus is more important than arguments that sound good. 

I must remember to live how Jesus wants me to live and understand the plan of salvation that God sent, that is Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment